|Suspended Concrete Slab to reduce noise and vibration in railways, near populated areas, underground or platforms in train stations, where expected bigger vibrations and noise from trains movement:
- Quick & easy construction
- Different thicknesses available.
- Quick access to containers for slab adaptation to changing loads over its working life.
- Easy leveling system.
- High performance metal containers: durable, safe and easily fastened to concrete wire mesh.
- Resistant to active agents: corrosives, oils, water, etc.
- Operates under extreme temperatures of -88.6°F to 572°F
- Buffer stability: constant natural frequency under a wide range of loads (unlike elastomeric shock absorbers).
- Resonance Frequency: 1-4,5 Hz